2064: Read Only Memories • Out Now!
Neo-San Francisco, 2064 AD. Your life as a struggling journalist is interrupted by the world’s first sapient machine, a ROM (Relationship and Organizational Manager) named Turing. Together, you and the quirky robot will encounter a colorful cast of locals and overcome challenges as you uncover the city’s secrets behind the overlapping futures of technology and humanity. 2064: Read Only Memories is a new cyberpunk adventure that will take you on a journey of puzzle-solving and exploring as you investigate the mysterious world and characters of Neo-San Francisco.
Inspired by classics like Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father and Snatcher, 2064: Read Only Memories is a retrofuturistic take on the point-and-click adventure genre that features a rich mature narrative and unique gameplay challenges hidden within the beautiful interactive pixel scenes. The deeper you delve into the life of your missing friend, the further you get entangled into this tale about the dark side of technology.
Can you survive in Neo-SF? Or will the mystery go unsolved?
- Dynamic narrative defined by player choices.
- Over 10 hours of dialogue, exploration, and gameplay challenges with multiple solutions, paths, and endings.
- Voice acting from a unique and diverse professional cast of talent, including Austin Creed (aka WWE Superstar Xavier Woods), Todd Bridges, Melissa Hutchinson, Jim Sterling, voices from Telltale’s “The Walking Dead”, and many more!.
- New and revamped puzzles, an even deeper story and new expressive animations for the lively citizens of Neo-SF.
- “Endless Christmas”, an extended epilogue giving you the opportunity to hang out with your favorite Neo-SF locals!
- Even more Hassy than ever before!
Exclusive Features to Nintendo Switch
- Remastered side-story, PUNKS!
- HD Rumble brings the experience into the palms of your hands.
- Extra features includes 55-page digital artbook, soundtrack, trailers, and more!
“Might just make you a little more hopeful for the future. With its contemporary and thought-provoking themes, accessibility through its diverse and rich characters, and beautiful story about what it means to be human, 2064 is an uplifting experience that I’ll remember for years to come.”
9/10 – RPG Site
“It’s like a Telltale game, Phoenix Wright, and Snatcher had some sort of millennial cyberpunk baby.”
4/5 – The Escapist
“ROM is a resounding success and one of the most affecting adventures I’ve ever had.”
8/10 – GameSpot